What This Policy Covers
Cain Travel secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Cain Travel operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewalls, password based systems and multiple other digital security systems and policies.
- Cain Travel is PCI Compliant
- Your Cain Travel profile information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Cain Travel uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Certain types of sensitive data are encrypted within our databases to further protect data.
Information Collection & Use
We do not collect any information unless you provide it to us. We collect certain pieces of information to allow us to provide you with products and services that require the information. We collect your personal information to operate our website(s) and to deliver services that you have requested.
- Cain Travel collects personally identifiable information when you create a profile and when you use certain Cain products or services.
- Cain travel may collect your IP address, browser type, domain names, access time and referring website address. This information is collected to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our website.
- When you register with Cain Travel, we ask for your name, company name, and email address. Once you register with Cain Travel and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may ask for other information (financial information, TSA information, Mailing Address, Contact Information).
- Cain Travel uses information: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to contact you about those products and services and to contact you about specials and new products, when you authorize that communication.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
- Cain Travel will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- Cain Travel is PCI compliant, and works with trusted vendors and partners that are also bound by PCI compliance.
- Cain Travel may share data with trusted vendors or partners when:
- We have your consent to do so
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Cain Travel to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
Tracking User Behavior
We may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Cain Travel in order to improve user experience.
Many of the features on this site require that we send a “cookie” to your browser. A cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification number for each person that visits a web site. They are created when you log-on to a web site and are used to enable interaction while you are accessing a web site’s services. A cookie is not a program and cannot “run” on your computer. It does not have the ability to search for, or transmit any information from your computer other than the ID number it was assigned when it was created. A cookie cannot be used to find out any personal information about you. A cookie can only be used by the site that created it unless specific arrangements have been made with other web sites. Cain Travel does not allow advertisers or other companies to access our cookies. By default, most browsers are set to accept cookies. A user, however, may elect to set their browser to not accept cookies. If you have set your browser to not accept cookies, our web site will not function properly.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or reliability of other sites.
Children under 13
Cain Travel does not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of 13, you much ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Editing & Deleting Your Data
Cain Travel gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Cain Travel to contact you about specials and new products. You may request deletion of your Cain Travel account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deletion of your account will impact all future bookings with Cain Travel.
Requesting Your Data
Cain Travel will provide you with a standard data handoff (.csv) extraction of your data upon request. If you would like to have your data extracted from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com and request your data.
The Cain Travel Group of Boulder, Inc.
2990 Center Green Court
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
Version: January 30, 2018