What This Policy Covers
- Your Cain Travel profile information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Cain Travel uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Certain types of sensitive data are encrypted within our databases to further protect data.
Information Collection & Use
- Cain Travel collects personally identifiable information when you create a profile and when you use certain Cain products or services.
- When you register with Cain Travel, we ask for your name, company name, and email address. Once you register with Cain Travel and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Cain Travel uses information for two general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products, when you authorize that communication.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
- Cain Travel is obides by PCI compliance rules, and works with vendors and partners that are also bound by PCI compliance.
- Cain Travel will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- Cain Travel will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Cain Travel to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
Many of the features on this site require that we send a “cookie” to your browser. A cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification number for each person that visits a web site. They are created when you log-on to a web site and are used to enable interaction while you are accessing a web site’s services. A cookie is not a program and cannot “run” on your computer. It does not have the ability to search for, or transmit any information from your computer other than the ID number it was assigned when it was created. A cookie cannot be used to find out any personal information about you. A cookie can only be used by the site that created it unless specific arrangements have been made with other web sites. Cain Travel does not allow advertisers or other companies to access our cookies. By default, most browsers are set to accept cookies. A user, however, may elect to set their browser to not accept cookies. If you have set your browser to not accept cookies, our web site will not function properly.
Editing & Deleting Your Data
Cain Travel gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Cain Travel to contact you about specials and new products. You may request deletion of your Cain Travel account by sending an email to email@example.com. Deletion of your account will impact all future bookings with Cain Travel.